PREFACE

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am neither, an intellectual, nor a scholar or a preacher, but simply a sikh who has tried to made some sincere effort to express my feelings about my religion - Sikhism. The contents of the blog are a part of my some knowledge towards my religion. It describes a natural thought that came in my mind about our Guru's.

Sikhism is totally a practical religion. Belief in rituals and superstitions, carry no place here. Here i will share with u the journey of our Gurus, the places they visited, the work they performed, messages the gave and some of my experiences. The spiritual writing of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are not be considered as some 'Mantras', but as the words of 'Almighty', as they are regarded as the Living Guru and asikh's strength.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP